Like every month in March we will be offering 2 NEW treatment offers that will run until the end of the month. Please do book early to avoid disappointment especially for a desirable time of the day or week.
First off our clients fave offer is back:- The hollywood eye treatment! This includes an eye lash tint, eye brow shape & tint all for £25. We find that with this treatment you look effortlessly fab even first thing in the morning.
Please be aware you will be required to pop in for a patch test 24hrs prior to the treatment, this can be carried out at any point at reception. Prior to the treatment please arrive to your appointment with no mascara & remove contact lenses.
Now we are coming in to the warmer months your feet may need some TLC and we have our Artistic Nail Design (Shellac) Pedicure on offer!
The pedicure includes: Re- shape of toe nails, cuticle work, hard skin removal, foot exfoliation, gel polish application & foot moisturise.
No need for flip flops as the polish dries instantly, lasts up to 6-8 weeks & stays glossy!
Ever wanted an all year-round summer glow? St Tropez Tan is the celebrity tan of choice seen at LFW and for good reason!
Firstly, at Beauty Republica we offer of 2 types of St Tropez treatments:
The classic tan: develops over 6 – 8 hours & is suitable for everyones skintone it will only go as dark ar your colourings allow!
The express tan: choose between a light (1hr), medium (2hrs) or dark tan (3hrs), depending on when you choose to wash the tan off, it still takes 6-8 hours to develop.
Pre – treatment:
- Exfoliate all over the body preferably 24hrs prior to the treatment
- Arrive with no make up, moisturiser or deodorant on
- Bring loose dark fitting clothing to put on afterwards
- If you were having the classic tan it may be best to have it towards the end of the day so that you sleep whilst it develops to avoid anything ruining it
The St Tropez treatment:
- By consultation we will decide which tan will suits you best
- Our St Tropez tanning expert will ask you to change in to disposable paper knickers
- St Tropez moisturiser will be applied as a barrier to any areas in which the tan may grab
- The tanning treatment will be performed & usually takes 15 minutes
Post – treatment:
- Physical exercise (first 24hrs), swimming or anything that could ruin the tan should be avoided to prolong the results
- Depending on which tan you have chosen, the tan should be rinsed off after the correct amount of time to get the desired look
- Always keep the skin hydrated after having a tanning treatment
- After 2-3 days do exfoliate the skin to help the tan fade naturally
- Always use an SPF as there is not any protection in the spray tan mists.
If you love the St Tropez treatments why not opt into out St Tropez tanning membership!
Are you a first time waxer or just visiting us for the first time? Here are a few simple steps to follow which will allow you to get the best possible results from your treatment.
- Always leave a minimum of 2 weeks between any hair removal appointment
- Exfoliate the day before to help with any ingrown hairs
- Do not apply moisturiser before coming in for your treatment
- Consider taking pain relief i.e. paracetamol or ibuprofen and hour prior this is known to take the edge off
The waxing treatment:
- Your therapist will ask you to change appropriately for the treatment for e.g. bikini waxes you will change into paper disposable knickers
- Hair will be removed unwanted areas
- After wax lotion, will be applied to soothe the skin
After the waxing treatment;
- Do not apply any perfumed moisturisers & shower gels for 24 hrs
- No hot showers or baths are advised for 24 hrs
- Avoid physical exercise including swimming as this can irritate the hair follicles
- Avoid direct sunlight & sunbeds for at least 48hrs as skin will be sensitive
- Loose fitting clothing and underwear may be more comfortable for the first couple of days
- Avoid touching the area and applying make up for the first 24 hrs
- always leave 4-6 weeks between all waxing appointments
Planning a Hen party this year? Need Hen party ideas in Brighton?