After the winter months we all need a little bit of glow in our lives and I find Crystal Clear Skincare Illuminate is the best product to give that dewy complexion all year round!
I stick to using it in the morning (as it protects from UVA & UVB rays with an SPF15) straight after cleansing my face with (Crystal Clear Soothing Cleansing Gel).
Illuminate is great as base for long-lasting luminous make up (no need for a primer) as well as having the added benefits of an anti-ageing moisturiser with active ingredients. It instantly boosts lifeless dull skin due to the ingredient lumi skin, as it can also be applied directly onto pigmention.
This moisturiser is my personal favourite due it being such an all round great product & giving me flawlessy looking skin (nearly LOL) everyday.
Available to purchase in the salon or pop in to try FREE sample and see the benefits for yourself! C
As we enter the warmer months we have some new treatment offers to help you get ready for spring!
The St Tropez Clsssic Spray Tan –
On offer for £15 usually £25
Step into spring with that sublte summer glow and get rid of the dull grey tones! The St Tropez Classic Tan mist gives you the perfect all over even tan all year round!
Before the treatment:
- Make sure you exfoliate the day prior, as on the same day it can change the ph levels in your casue your tan to go patchy.
- Do not apply moisturiser the day of your tan as this acts as a barrier and prevents the tan from taking.
- Avoid wearing deodrant & make up again this can act as a barrier.
After you St Tropez Tanning treatment:
- Bring loose dark fitting clothing to wear after.
- Wash your tan off between 6-8 hours
- Do exfoliate with St Tropez Tan enhancing polish in 2-3 days, this helps the tan to fade naturally
- Keep your skin hydrated with St Tropez tan enhancing moisturiser this will stop the tan going oatchy in any dry areas
The Crystal Clear Skincare Microdermabrasion-
On offer for £40 usually £50
Start spring with instantly flawless skin, results are seen after just one treatment. Crystal Clear skincare microdermabrasion is a resufacing treatment that gently removes the top layer of skin with crystals, removing imperfections, pollution and dead skin cells. This helps the skin to produce new skin cells and allows Crystal Clear Mini Lift mask to penetrate the skin to reap the benefits. Walk out the salon door with a glowy complexion!
We all know beauty & looking after yourself can become an expensive treat! We have put together the top 5 DIY beauty hacks you can do at home!
- Drink plenty of water – This is a obvious one but it really does benefit you! Firstly, it helps your complexion, flushes out unwanted toxins, helps to aid weight loss (when we are thirsty our body can trick us into thinking we are hungry!), boosts you immune system & many more but we won’t bore you with anymore we think you get the hint! It is recommended to drink between 2-4 litres per day.
- Sleeping on a silk pillow! It may sound strange but the Kardashian clan swear by it! It helps to reduce wrinkles & spilt ends as it’s a smooth surface! It even helps to keep your skin hydrated which we all know helps to prevent ageing, as it locks in moisture unlike your standard cotton pillowcase!
- Start your day with a hot water and half a lemon squeezed in! Sophie our Manager swears by it! It naturally flushes your body of toxins from the day before keeping your liver healthy, aids digestion & rehydrates you.
- Removing your make up before bedtime! I know we can all be guilty of this with an occasional late night but it really does make such a difference! It clogs pores which leaves your skin unable to breathe and when your asleep your skin naturally repairs itself so by not removing the makeup it can lead to early side of ageing.
- Always exfoliate your skin 2 -3 times a week including your body. It helps to remove dead skins cells which can lead to a slow production of new skin cells & stops skin being dry and flaky! My personal favourites are dry body brushes as it helps to increase your circulation and only cost £10’s completely reusable & Crystal clear skin polish (microdermabrasion at home) leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, £32. All available to purchase in the salon!
We want your Artistic Nail Design manicures to last flawlessly for up to 14 days and even though gel polish is harder wearing it is not indestructible so here are a few tips to help you make the most out of yours!
The do’s & don’ts with gel manicures..
- Always wear gloves when washing up, doing household chores & using chemicals.
- Try not soak your nails in water – swimming & long hot baths can affect your mani!
- If your polish does start to lift do not pick or peel as this can damage your natural nail plate!
- If you are on holiday sun tan oils & insect repellents that contain DEET can affect the polish.
- We recommend using Dadi’OIl morning and night to pro long the life of your Artistic Nail Design manicure. We retail at the salon for £4. This will help to keep your natural nails & skin surrounding healthy & moisturised.
- Also, try an IBX system nail treatment which has been specifically designed to be applied directly under gel polish to promote the health & strength of your natural nails (no more breaks from gel polish YAY). Treatments start from £5.50
Dependent on your lifestyle we recommend Artistic Nail Design maintenance treatments between every 2-3 weeks. At this point we can either reapply gel & IBX with a FREE gel removal or just remove the gel polish which costs £10.